National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (Administration)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager (Administration)
- The candidates must have passed MBA (HR)/ MSW/ MHRM or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nddb.coop
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.07.2021 to 12.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here