National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Intern. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Intern – 15
- Deputy Manager – 01
- The candidates must have passed M.Tech, MSc, B.Tech, BSc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Rs. 12,000 – 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nddb.coop
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.02.2022 to 17.02.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here