National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant (NAHEP) – 02
- Young Professional-II (NAHEP) – 01
- Young Professional-I (LRC) – 01
- Senior Research Fellow (NASF) – 02
- Research Associate (NASF) – 01
- Project Assistant (ICMR) – 01
- Young Professional-I (RFDT) – 01
- Senior Research Fellow (BMGF) – 01
- Research Associate (BMGF) – 01
- Office Assistant (BMGF) – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Senior Research Fellow (DST) – 01
- Research Associate (Animal Biochemistry) – 01
- Young Professional-II (NAIF) – 01
- Young Professional-I (NAIF) – 01
- Young Professional-I (NDRI) – 01
- Senior Research Fellow (ICMR) – 01
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs.15,000/- to Rs.54,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ndri.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Refer to Official Notification”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 29.06.2022 to 16.07.2022
- Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here