National Dope Testing Laboratory has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Various Deputy Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Dope Testing Laboratory
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Deputy Director
Official Website: www.ndtlindia.com
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.10.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director (Admin) – 01
- Finance Officer – 01
- Senior Technical Officer (Information Technology) – 01
- Technical Officer – 01
- Deputy Director (Admin): Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Finance Officer: Candidates must have passed an MBA, Post Graduate Degree Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Senior Technical Officer (Information Technology): Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, MCA, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technical Officer: As Per Norms
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Deputy Director (Admin) – Rs.67,700- 2,08,700/-
- Finance Officer – Rs.56,100- 1,77,500/-
- Senior Technical Officer (Information Technology) – Rs.56,100- 1,77,500/-
- Technical Officer – Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- OC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/BC/PC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ndtlindia.com
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Director (Admin), National Dope Testing Laboratory, JLN Stadium Complex, East Gate No. 10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.09.2023 to 30.10.2023
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here