The National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for the Project Associate post under the project entitled “Utilization of Biological Waste to developing biodegradable packaging material”. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about NEERI Recruitment 2023, including designations and their respective vacancy counts, education qualifications and experience criteria, age limit conditions, salary packages, and instructions on how to apply.
Brief Details of NEERI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Company Name||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|Job Location:||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
Eligibility Criteria for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Job 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Notification,
Education Qualification for NEERI Recruitment 2023 Details:
- Candidates must have completed an M.Sc or its equivalent from the recognized board or university with the required post-qualification experience in the relevant field as specified in the official recruitment notification.
- Maximum Age for Project Associate Post – 35 years
Salary, Selection Procedures, and Application Fee for the Latest NEERI Vacancy 2023
As per NEERI official notification, Salary detail for Project Associates is as follows,
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 31,000/-
As specified in the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute’s Official job notification, Candidates will be selected by the following process,
- Online Interview
Application Fee Details:
Applying applicants are advised to go through fee payment instructions of the official notifications once to twice before paying the application fees. Fee details and mode of payment are given below,
- There is no application fees for this post.
Guidelines and Important Instructions for NEERI 2023 Online Application
The below guidelines must be followed eligible candidates should follow for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of NEERI, Click on this www.neeri.res.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired post on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 27.10.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 10.11.2023
NEERI Official Links:
The official job recruitment notification of NEERI and the Online application link of the same are given below.