North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Research Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Clinical Research Officer
- The candidates must have passed the UG/PG degree in Natural or Agricultural Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 49,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Date: 15.03.2022 at 9:00am
- Notification Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|