North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science (NEIGRIHMS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident Doctor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science (NEIGRIHMS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 105
Job Location: Shillong – Meghalaya
Post Name: Senior Resident Doctor
Official Website: www.neigrihms.gov.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 16.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Resident Doctor – 105
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduation Degree (MS/ MD/ DNB) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.04.2023 To 16.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here