CSIR – North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Scientist, Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist-I
- Project Associate-I
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Sr Project Associate
- Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 18,000/- To Rs. 56,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.neist.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology Jorhat – 785 006, Assam, India”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
|Post Name||Walk-In Date & Time|
|PS-I, PA-I & SAA||21.01.2022 & 10.00 AM|
|PA-I & Sr. PA-I||20.01.2022 & 10.00 AM|
|PA-I & FA||24.01.2022 & 10.00 AM|
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here