North Eastern Police Academy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||North Eastern Police Academy|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Walk-In Date||25.04.2022 to 28.04.2022|
- MTS – 08
- Pump Operator – 01
- Plumber – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Life Guard – 02
- Constable – 15
- The candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Rs. 18,000 – 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Examination Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Detail Medical Examination (DME)
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nepa.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, Umiam, Distt – Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya Pin – 793123
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25.04.2022 to 28.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here