Nuclear Fuel Complex has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Stipendiary Trainees. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Trainees|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-I)||45|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-II)||196|
|Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants||20|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||12|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Salary Package: Rs. 10,500 – Rs. 25,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- For Postcodes 21901 to 21911 and 21931 to 21932: Rs. 150/-
- GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nfc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.12.2019 to 10.01.2020