Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Officer ‘D’. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Officer ‘D’|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer ‘D’ – (Chemistry), (Chemical), (Civil), (Mechanical), (Electronics/Instrumentation)
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 67,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Women, Ex-Servicemen: Nill
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nfc.gov.in
- CandidaCandidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “To Assistant Personnel Officer,
Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex,
Hyderabad – 500 062″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2022 to 11.03.2022