National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for Management Trainee Posts from energetic young qualified Indian Nationals for various units/ offices. NFL has five gas-based ammonia urea plants viz. Nangal & Bathinda Units in Punjab, Panipat Unit in Haryana, and two plants at Vijaipur Unit at District Guna in Madhya Pradesh. NFL is a Mini-Ratna, a premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with a commitment to all stakeholders. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about NFL Recruitment 2023, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF NFL RECRUITMENT 2023 VACANCY
|Company Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location:||All India|
NFL VACANCY DETAILS:
Designation names and their respective vacancy details of the NFL are as follows,
|Designation Name||No of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||60|
|Management Trainee (F&A)||10|
|Management Trainee (Law)||04|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of NFL Jobs Notification,
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS FOR NFL RECRUITMENT 2023 DETAILS:
- Candidates must have completed the required qualification and post-qualified experience or its equivalent from the recognized board or university as specified in the NFL job notification. Educational Qualifications for NFL Jobs are as follows,
|Designation Name||Educational Qualification|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||MBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/ Agri Business Marketing/ Rural Management/ Foreign Trade/ International Marketing|
|Management Trainee (F&A)||CA/ ICWA/ CMA, Degree|
|Management Trainee (Law)||Degree in Law, LLB, BL|
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the National Fertilizers Limited’s official notification for applying for Management Trainee. The minimum and maximum age limits are as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST NFL VACANCY 2023
As per the BSF official notification, Salary details for Management Trainees are as follows,
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
As specified in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force’s Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Offline OMR-Based Examination
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmental Category Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NFL 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the NFL, Click on www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 02.11.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 01.12.2023
NFL OFFICIAL LINKS:
The official job notification link of the NFL and the online application link of the same are given below.