National Forensic Sciences University has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Non-Teaching. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Forensic Sciences University|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Controller of Examination
- Finance Officer
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Asstt. Finance Officer
- Section Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- IT System Manager
- Deputy Section Officer
- Accountant cum Auditor
- Sub Accountant cum- Sub Auditor
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BE/ B. Tech, MBA, CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ Women/ Disabled Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.nfsu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.05.2022 to 21.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|