CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Jr Stenographer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Junior Stenographer
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs.19900-63200/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25500-81100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Typing Test
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ngri.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.09.2021 to 15.10.2021