CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant, Project Scientist & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Project Scientist & Other|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I & II
- Project Scientist – I & II
- Senior Project Associate
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma (Engg), B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, PG, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Salary Package: Rs. 18000 – Rs. 67000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ngri.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.05.2021 to 24.05.2021