National Horticulture Board (NHB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Horticulture Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Horticulture Board (NHB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Horticulture Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- Senior Horticulture Officer
- Horticulture Officer
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.35,400 – 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline or Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Managing Director, National Horticulture Board, Plot No 85, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurugram-122015”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.06.2021 to 24.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here