National Horticulture Board (NHB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Manager, Regional Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Housing Board (NHB)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Regional Manager|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Regional Manager
- The candidates must have passed Degree, CA, Graduation, Post Graduation, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.60,056/- To Rs. 1,26,954/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhb.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021