National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy General Manager
- The candidates must have passed a CA or ICWA, Graduation, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 80,000/- To Rs. 2,20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- General For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhfdc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “NHFDC (Dept. of Empowerment of PwDs (Divyangjan), Ministry of SJ&E, Government of India) Unit No. 11 & 12, Ground Floor, DLF Prime Tower, F-79-80, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.02.2022 To 28.02.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here