NHM MP has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Community Health Officer, DEO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer, DEO|
Details of Vacancies:
- CHO (Ayurveda) – 276 Posts
- CHO (Homeopathy) – 39 Posts
- CHO (Unani) – 08 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 62 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, LLB, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, Graduation, BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT, BCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.04.2022 To 30.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|