National Health Mission UP (NHM UP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of CHO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Employment||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Community Health Officer – 4000
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc. (Nursing) with the integrated curriculum of a Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with the integrated curriculum of a Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 20,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.10.2022 to 19.11.2022