National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Junior Engineer post. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, , Master’s Degree, CA, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.29,600 – Rs.1,80,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhpcindia.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application then submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.09.2021 to 30.09.2021