National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Chamba – Himachal Pradesh
Post Name: Technician
Official Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 28.02.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- ITI Apprentice – 19
- Candidates must have passed 10th +ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhpcindia.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Candidate to send a Hard copy to the below-mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till
- General Manager (HR), NHPC Regional Office, Banikhet VPO.Banikhet, Teh. Dalhousie District Chamba , Himachal Pradesh, Pin code- 176303
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2023 to 28.02.2023
- Last date for receipt of application: 07.03.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here