National Human Rights Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Steno & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Research Assistant & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Programmer
- Junior Accountant
- Joint Director
- Senior Research Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- The candidates must have passed Master degree, Law, Bachelor’s degree, B.Com, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- aximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 2,09,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhrc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.08.2021 to 21.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here