National Investigation Agency has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Public prosecutor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Public prosecutor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Public prosecutor
- Public prosecutor
- Deputy Legal Advisor
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs 56,000 – Rs.2,09,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2021 to 30.01.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here