National Investigation Agency has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 118
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 05.03.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Inspector – 28
- Sub Inspector – 90
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, holding Analogous or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Inspector – Rs.9300 – 34,800/-(prevised pay)
- Sub Inspector – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The SP (Admn), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.01.2023 to 05.03.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here