National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications Are Invited for the post of Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology,|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Scientist
- Junior Scientist
- Technical Officer
- The candidates must have passed PG Degree/ P.hD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Senior Scientist – Maximum Age: 55 Years
- Junior Scientist – Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Technical Officer – Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Senior Scientist – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Junior Scientist Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Technical Officer – Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Onlne Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niab.org.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.11.2020 to 08.12.2020
- Notification Link: Click Here