National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Project Associate-I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology,|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I|
Details of Vacancies:
- Research Associate-II or Principal Project Associate
- Senior Research Fellow or Project Associate-II
- Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate – I
- The candidates must have passed Master’s degree, PG Degree, PhD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Research Associate-II or Principal Project Associate – Rs. 49,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow or Project Associate-II – Rs. 35,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate – I – Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niab.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.10.2021 to 25.10.2021