National Institute of Advanced Studies has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Advanced Studies|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Applying Mode||Offline/ Email|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree, MSc, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.28,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nias.res.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or Email to email@example.com.
- Prof . L M Patnaik, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore-560, 012, India
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.10.2021 to 25.10.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here