National Informatics Centre (NIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientist – F – 02
- Scientist – E – 01
- Scientist – D – 12
- Scientist – C – 112
- For Scientist-C, Scientist-D, Scientist-E, and Scientist-F: Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course B-Level OR an Associate member of the Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master’s Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Technology (ME or M-Tech) OR Master’s Degree in Philosophy (M.Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Field (Single or in combination): Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Physics and Electronics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Materials Science, Environmental Science, Computer Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Engineering, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geography, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Total Quality Management, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, Information Science, Information Science and Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Production, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Design.
Required Age Limit:
- Scientist – F – 50 years
- Scientist – E – 45 years
- Scientist – D – 40 years
- Scientist – C – 35 years
- Scientist – F – Rs. 1,31,100 – Rs.2,16,600/-
- Scientist – E – Rs. 1,23,100 – Rs.2,15,900/-
- Scientist – D – Rs. 78,800 – Rs.2,09,200/-
- Scientist – C – Rs. 67,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
- All Other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/Women candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.10.2022 to 21.11.2022
top Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|