National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Executive Director. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|Applying Mode||Offline/ Email|
- The candidates must have passed Any Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 37,400-67,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline/ Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nidm.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or email to email@example.com.
- Under Secretary (DM-II), Disaster Management Division, 3rd Floor, NDCC II Tower, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 06.10.2021 to 05.11.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here