The National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai (NIE Chennai) has released the latest recruitment 2023 notification for the Post of Project Nurse II under the various projects on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023, including designations and their respective vacancy counts, education qualifications and experience criteria, age limit conditions, salary packages, and instructions on how to apply.
BRIEF DETAILS OF NIE CHENNAI 2023 VACANCY
|Company Name||National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Nurse II|
|Job Location:||Across All Districts of Tamil Nadu|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIE CHENNAI JOBS 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of NIE Chennai Notification,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION DETAILS:
- Candidates must have completed 3 years of GNM or B.Sc Nursing degree or its equivalent from the recognized board or university with the required post-qualification experience in the relevant field(If Required) as specified in the official recruitment notification.
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023 official notification for applying Project Nurse II Post. The minimum and maximum age limits are as follows,
- Maximum Age for Project Nurse II Posts – 35 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURES, AND APPLICATION FEE FOR THE LATEST NIE CHENNAI VACANCY 2023
As per the NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023 official notification, the Salary detail for Project Nurse II is as follows,
- Rs. 25,400/-
As specified in the NIE Chennai Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the candidates by the following process,
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
- Written Test
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- There is no application fees for this post.
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIE CHENNAI 2023 WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
Applying candidates must follow the below Guidelines for a walk-in interview without any failure.
- To visit the official website of NIE Chennai, Click on www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification and Application file from either the career page of the official website or the notification and Application links given below on our website.
- Take the printout of the downloaded application and duly fill it out without any mistakes.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-In venue on time with all the required self-attested documents along with a duly filled application form or CV(If the Application form is not provided) as specified in the official notification.
- The Address of the Walk-In venue is as follows
Address of Walk-In Venue:
- ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai-600077.
- Applicants need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must have reached the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress code along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & self-attested photocopies of the same as specified in the official notification.
- Carry along the Passport-size photographs. (if required).
NIE CHENNAI WALK-IN DATES:
Eligible and Willing Candidates can attend the interview for their desired post on the following dates. Reporting for the interview after the specified date and time will not be entertained by the employment board.
- Walk-In-Interview Date and Time for Project Nurse II Post: 08.11.2023 at 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
NIE CHENNAI OFFICIAL LINKS:
The official job recruitment notification and application link for NIE Chennai are given below.
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here