National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE Chennai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Scientist -C (Medical/Non-Medical)
- Project Scientist –C (Medical)
- Project Upper Division Clerk
- Technical Assistant (Lab)
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Lab)
- The candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th/ MD/ MBBS/ Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.15,800 – 61,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.08.2020 to 24.08.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here