National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Nurse. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology (IMCR-NIE)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Walk-in-Interview||28.10.2020 to 04.11.2020|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Officer
- Project Scientist
- Project Junior Nurse
- The candidates must have passed the 10th/ Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.18,000 – 64,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR – National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 2nd Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600077
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 28.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
- Notification Link: Click Here