National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE Chennai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate, Masters degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Project Technical Assistant – Rs.35,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.31,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.10.2021 to 22.10.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here