National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE Chennai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of MTS, Technical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|WOrganization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai – TamilNadu|
|Post Name||MTS, Technical Officer|
|Walk-In Date||27.12.2021 to 31.12.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Assistant (Statistics)
- Senior Project Research Fellow
- Project Scientist-B (Medical)
- Project Scientist-B (Non – Medical) (CRC Data management)
- Project Technical Officer (Lab)
- Semi-Skilled Worker (SSW)
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, MD, PhD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.15,800 To Rs.61,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- “ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, TNHB,Ayapakkam, Chennai-600077”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Date : 27.12.2021 To 31.12.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here