ICMR – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Nurse Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 41
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Nurse/Technician/Technical Support
Official Website: www.nie.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 30.10.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Nurse – II – 37
- Project Research Scientist – II – 01
- Consultant – 02
- Project Technical Support III – 01
- Project Nurse – II: Candidates must have passed 3 years of General Nursing and midwife course (GNM) or B.Sc nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Project Nurse – II: Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Public Health / Epidemiology/ Public Administration/ Health care Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 3 years experience.
- Consultant: Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Public Health/ Epidemiology/MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Project Technical Support – III: Candidates must have passed a Degree in Sociology/ Social Work/Statistics/ Biostatistics with three years of work experience in public health project/ health care management or a Master’s degree in Public Health /Sociology/ Social Work/ Statistics/ Biostatistics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age for Project Nurse – II: 30 years
- Maximum Age for Project Research Scientist – II: 40 years
- Maximum Age for Consultant: 70 years
- Maximum Age for Project Technical Support III: 40 years
- Project Nurse – II – Rs.25,400/-
- Project Research Scientist – II – Rs.85,090/-
- Consultant – Rs. 70,000/-
- Project Technical Support III – Rs.35,560/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR – NIE, Chennai
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Date of walk-in-interview: 30.10.2023
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here