National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Resource Person. Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sr. Resource Person|
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 35,000 – 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.11.2020 to 10.12.2020