National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Faculty, Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Gangtok – Sikkim|
|Post Name||Junior Faculty, Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Email and Walk-In Interview|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Faculty – 03 Posts
- Assistant – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed Graduation, BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in CS/ IT or relevant the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.15,500/- to Rs.16,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Candidates should email the duly filled application along with the photocopies of required documents to: email@example.com.
- Refer to the Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 19.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Application Link: Click Here
- Terms and Condition: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|