The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: MTS
Official Website: www.nielit.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate Front End Designer – 01
- Project Engineer PHP Back End Web Developer – 01
- Project Engineer Data Science – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 01
(i) Project Associate – Front End Designer:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Applied Electronics, and Physics. B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science, Computer Engg, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics, and Instrumentation, Electronics, Electronics & Communication. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Project Engineer PHP Back End Web Developer, Project Engineer Data Science:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Applied Electronics, and Physics. B.E/B. Tech/ Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engg, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics, and Instrumentation, Electronics, Electronics & Communication. M.Tech/M. E in Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication, Electronics. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Multi-Tasking Staff:
- Candidates must have passed 12th with ITI electrical trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.21,000 – 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Online Interview
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.05.2023 to 25.05.2023
- Date & Time of Interview Date: 30.05.2023 at 10.00 AM