The National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Publication Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Publication Officer|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 67700 – Rs. 208700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niepa.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.07.2021 to 13.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here