National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Associate Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Associate Professor
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree, M.Ed, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India) East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai- 603 112.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.07.2021 to 27.08.2021
- Notification & Application form: Click Here