National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Asst. Professor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Asst. Professor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Asst. Professor
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Asst. Professor – Rs. 44,000/-
- Tutor – Rs. 30,800/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 13.05.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here