The National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer, Legal Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Medical Officer, Legal Consultant
Official Website: www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer – 01
- Hindi Consultant – 01
- Legal Consultant – 01
(i) Medical Officer:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS with 2 years of experience. or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Hindi Consultant:
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduation in Hindi or English with 2 years of experience. or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- English and Hindi Typing with 30 wpm.
- Certificate in Computer Application.
(iii) Legal Consultant:
- Candidates must have passed LLB/LLM with 3 years of experience. dealing with Legal matter/Court Case/ supreme Court matter/ High Court etc., or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Offical Notification
- Rs. 36,000 – 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- UR/OBC Candidate: Rs.500
- SC/ST/PH/Female Candidate: No Fees.
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.05.2023 to 15.06.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here