National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Applied Science and Humanities
- Foundry Technology
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nifft.ac.in
- Interested candidates must email your updated CV in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 31.12.2021 to 20.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here