National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicate Disease has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician, Computer Programmer, Multi-Tasking Worker & Research Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicate Disease|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Programmer
- Research Assistant
- Multi-Tasking Worker
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 32,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents
- NIIRNCD (DMRC), Jodhpur.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Wakl-in Date: 24.02.2021, 26.02.2021 & 09.03.2021