National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Scientific Officer, Administrative Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer, Administrative Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Contract Laboratory Support – I – 10 Posts
- Contract Laboratory Support – II – 04 Posts
- Contract Scientific Support – I – 01 Post
- Contract Information Technology Support – 03 Posts
- Contract Administrative Support – I – 02 Posts
- Contract Administrative Support – IV – 04 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.15,800/ to Rs.48,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.05.2021 to 19.05.2021