National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator
- The candidates must have passed12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Technician – Rs.18,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.05.2021 to 16.05.2021