CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate- I|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
- Senior Project Associate
- Laboratory Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Master’s Degree, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 42,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niist.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the Application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 23.08.2021