CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate
- Sr Project Associate
- The candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech, Diploma,Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 42,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niist.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the Application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.02.2021 to 05.03.2021