National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the posts of Project Associate, and Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Project Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate-I – 12 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 04 Posts
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 20,000/-To Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niist.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the Application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.04.2022 to 22.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|